Monstrous energy all night for an unbelievably twisted time in the dark. Many thanks for bringing your all to Bonfire Night. We'll be waiting in the shadows 'til 2023.
Stone Row Kitchen + Bar Bonfire Night
Saturday, October 29, 8pm- midnight
$20 per ticket + tax and fees
A lively experience at the Stone Row Bar featuring spirited and hair-raising cocktails, live DJ, lounge access, outdoor warming space and a custom light and sound show.
- Bar Admission for 1 to the SRKB Bonfire Night
- A Glass of Champagne upon arrival
- DJ - Top 40, House, International, Old/New School Hip-Hop
- Coat Check
- A campfire to gather around
- Trick or Treat Station
- Pop-Up horror movie theater
- Best Costume Prizes include $100 Stone Row Gift Card
- Stone Row Beer Garden Bites Menu
- VIP Tables Available - In groups of two and four. All of the above AND reserved seating for the night, dedicated server, cocktail tasting, and tableside hors d'oeuvres
We can’t wait to spend Halloween with you, so grab your tickets now before they sell out! Happy Halloween!
- Costumes are encouraged but are not mandatory. If not in costume an upscale dress code will apply.
- This event is 21+ only.
- The dining room will close to regular guests at 8pm.
- Free street parking is available. Additional free parking is available in the Walnut Street Transit Center one block east, at 3 Walnut Street or in the muni lot across from SRKB.